Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Be it Ever So Humble ...

... there is NO place like home!!

I feel like I have been on a whirlwind trip and I have finally 'touched down' on home turf again. And I simply could not be happier.

Due to a slight change of plans, the next phase of my holidays have me grounded on familiar territory. I couldn't have planned it, didn't dare hope for it but if you simply surrender to it, 'life happens' and takes you where you most need to be, exactly when you need to be there.

People all around me are being dealt the harshest of blows. I am so incredibly blessed to be living a life where I wake up in the morning to a day where I pretty much know what to expect.

I love waking up in the morning and finding myself where I most want to be. I feel like Dorothy in the "Wizard of Oz". Every day.

There is no place like home. There is no place like home. There is no place like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment