Thursday, September 12, 2013

Walking a Tightrope

I have been a little off my game lately. I can't seem to shake it (whatever it is) off. It is more than a slight bit annoying. It is as if some unknown force is attached to me and I don't know what or where it is so I can't remove it.

I'm annoyed with myself. I am the only one who can turn the tides and I seem to be stuck in a state of inertia.

This morning, I stumbled across what I assume is some of the weight on my shoulders. I was checking my bank balances and had my entire financial picture in front of me. One glance told me that my finances are in a very precarious state.

This was not something that I didn't already know. I have assured myself  that this sense of gloom and doom is directly correlated to the fact that my fence project has pushed my state of financial affairs over the tipping point. The only thing that can save me (from myself - I did this completely and totally to myself, by myself) is the deposit that my Fence People promised to repay me.

It is no wonder I feel like I'm standing still on a tight rope at the moment. The world beneath my feet feels a little too unstable. My centre of gravity is askew.

No comments:

Post a Comment