Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Empty as a Broken Jug of Milk

A have just one small piece of advice to pass along today:

If you ever drop a four litre plastic jug of milk down an entire flight of stairs ... do NOT cheer it along and hope for the best!

Instead, RACE it down the stairs and when you get to the bottom of the stairs and find that the plastic has inevitably broken open, hold the milk jug in a fashion where gravity will keep the remainder of the milk that is left in the jug contained.

Do not ask me what to do with four litres of milk. Throw it down the sink if you must. It beats sopping it up with a household full of towels.

All I can say is "Thank goodness we have laminate flooring".

That's all I've got this morning. I feel as empty as that broken jug of milk at the moment. I just may go back to sleep for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment