Thursday, May 2, 2013

Short on Words, Heavy on Pictures

This is the view from our back door this morning. Yes! Phase I of the dog-containment-project is complete!


The goal is to fence in the cement, deck and grassy area beside the deck and the dogs can call this 'home'. It gives them access to people and it will make my life easier when I take my daycare family outside. No more cleaning up dog messes when we go outside ... is the goal.


When I take 'my kids' outside, the dogs will be penned in the grassy area beside the deck. See the gate in the far corner of the deck? I love that gate!! It is exactly what I was hoping for when I mentioned this 'bright idea' to My Son. I think he is quite possibly sick and tired of my 'bright ideas' that seemingly change like the wind (in my mind, it is simply that my ideas keep evolving).


In other news ... check out the snow situation. The Snow Mountain in our front yard is shrinking by the day. The other day, one of the kids was playing on the snow hill in his snow gear, as I was raking the grass right beside it. The contrasts of living where we live is right out our own front door.


And this is all the snow left in the back yard. If only the dogs didn't have access to this area, we would be good to go.


Now, I just need to worry about our dilapidated fence ...

No comments:

Post a Comment