Saturday, February 16, 2013

Another Busy Saturday Begins

My to-do-list sits before me and what do I do?? I check out all of the links to dance videos on this blog. I thoroughly enjoy this writer's take on the world. I've been reading (and watching) her blog for many, many months now (after finding her "20 Things a Mother Should Tell Her Son" on Facebook).

Anyway, today I must:
  • Deliver papers
  • Visit a friend in the hospital
  • The car needs an oil change
  • Go across town to buy cinnamon bagels for My Youngest
  • Go to Value Village to see if I can find any bargain toys for the kids
  • Groceries. Always groceries!
  • Seek out and find some ballroom dance shoes (I found a pair on Kijiji that may work?)
Plus ... I would like to make it out to my Middle Son & His Girlfriend's farm. They have been breaking ground and building their basement this week. The basement was dug several days ago and the foundation was poured yesterday. The weekend's agenda includes building some walls to go along with that. House to be moved onto that in the not-so-distant-future.

So if I plan to get any of the above done, I must stop watching dance videos and writing list about what I must do today ... and get myself up and out of this chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment