Monday, October 29, 2012

Is it Friday Yet?

Just kidding ... it is really not that bad. It is not bad at all. It is just that the day didn't get off to a good start.

My Youngest was up at 5:30 a.m. with a nose bleed. Due to that nose bleed, he threw Kleenex in the kitchen garbage. Due to the noise from the cupboard door, my Second Son woke up. When my Second Son wakes up due to noise, he is not a happy camper. Thank goodness he had snow to shovel to cool him off ...

My Daycare Family started arriving. Everyone was later than normal. My first family hit a cement guardrail en route to my house. Thankfully it was just her fender/light. No one was hurt. Nor was another car involved. And she could continue on her way and arrive to work (close) to her normal time. Not a good start to her day either ...

My third daycare child never did arrive. Her mom called a little while ago and said she wouldn't be coming this morning because she isn't feeling well. This started Saturday night. Last week, her mom cautioned me that 'everytime her daughter gets cold, she gets sick'. We went for a walk Friday morning. Somehow I get the feeling that this is my fault ...

I called to renew a prescription. My doctor is away. I must call my pharmacy and have them fax my doctor's office. The pharmacy is still closed ...

I called to set up an appointment with the furnace cleaning company (Sears) that I had the last time. I had several furnace service people compliment them on their job after it was cleaned. So I wanted to ask them back. I couldn't find them in the yellow pages, so I decided to call Sears anyway to try and find out who they would recommend. First call - "We don't service Your City any more; here is a 1-800 number ..."; Second call - "We don't do that here but I'll transfer you to our H Vac Division"; H Vac Division said, "You've got the wrong number; here is the one you need"; Fourth operator - "We don't service Your City any more ..."; and I was back to square one. I told her this so she took my name & number and will have someone call me back.

I feel like crawling back into bed and hiding under the covers this morning. I am getting the feeling that I am not alone in feeling this way today.

"Happy Monday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment