Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Serenity ...

I feel peaceful.

The past little while, I have woken up in the middle of the night and gone back to sleep without turning on the TV to quieten my mind. It has been a long time coming, but it has returned. Serenity.

Yesterday was My Youngest's registration day at high school. He did it. By himself. He came home walking a little taller and with a smile on his face. A great way to kick off the new school year.

Yesterday was a first day for me too. My daycare doors reopened. I am glad. It was a quiet day. It was a day that I simply went with the flow. It was a good day.

I can sleep again.

Unfortunately my ability to drop off to sleep the moment I sit still has also returned. I guess I'll have to keep moving. Forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment