Monday, July 30, 2012

So Many Words ...

The weekend was ... great.

I was surrounded by company, family and friends. All weekend.

We travelled to our home town and saw a lot of family. We came home and visited amongst ourselves. My own little family congregated as the allure of family within beckoned to them.

My company went home and the visiting transitioned from family to friends. I went out for coffee. I met with friends after supper.

My head is swimming with words. The world is silent around me, yet all I hear is my voice. Talking. Words. So many words.

Many good conversations were had. From light and easy to deep and meaningful. I know that they will resurface and replay often in my mind.

But this morning? I just want to sit and absorb all of the goodness of the weekend. I am holding the words close to my heart right now. Snippets of insights and thoughts will seep out into upcoming posts. But today? I don't even know where to begin. So this is where it ends. For today.

I am going to sit back and savor the quiet today. And listen to the words that sift to the surface ... after a weekend well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment