Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Wonderful Week

Something wonderful has happened within me. It has been a gradual evolution but it feels solid. It feels real. It feels like I can almost hold onto it. I feel good inside. I think people call this ... happy.

They say you can't buy happiness. Well you can't chase and pin it down either. Sometimes ... you just have to sit quietly (or in my case - walk) and it wafts down and seeps back into your soul.

Yesterday was a perfect day. A day when one small idea led to another. A day when everyone was where I hoped they would be so that we could arrange a Mom & Daughter girls-night-out. Almost effortlessly. It was if it was meant to be.

This was no small feat, considering we live in four separate cities and the only date we could arrange this was taken out of our hands ... which ended up being (quite likely) one of the few days in the month that this could have possibly worked out.

It has been a week where good things happened. And then they kept on happening. And when I thought things couldn't be better ... they were. Little things. Things I didn't dare hope for, but needed seemed to find their way to me.

I feel like I've had an angel on my shoulder ... watching over me and guiding me exactly where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment