Friday, April 20, 2012

Like a Rock!

I sat down on the couch last night with a book in my hand. I woke up at 6:10 p.m. and decided that I may as well get ready for bed because my exhaustion factor was high.

I woke up at 7:00 p.m. and (sort of) watched 'Grey's Anatomy'. Since I was in a dozing state throughout the hour, I flipped the channel to the second airing of the same episode at 8:00.

My head woke up at an unknown time and all I could think is "Boy, that TV is loud!" My body was in a dream-state kind of paralysis. I couldn't move.

My eyes woke up at 10:00 p.m., just in time to say good night to My Youngest and then (finally!) I went to bed. For the night.

I have absolutely no memory of tossing, turning, moving, thinking or dreaming for the seven hours that followed. None! I never sleep that soundly. Never!!

My eyes/head/body hopped out of bed a half hour later, ready to face the day! I feel keen and ready to take on the day with a gusto.

My head has been busy lately. It finally rested last night. I slept like a rock. And it was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment