Monday, March 26, 2012

Ready For Anything

It is Monday. It is a brand new morning of a brand new week. Anything is possible. I started this morning with a momentum that begs me to keep on moving. No matter what. And I will.

I truly believe that this 'Life of Living Idle' is my reality because it is exactly what I need to push through some of the (what feel like) daunting challenges that I have been putting off.

I have been given the gift of time. If I am not filling that vacancy with paid employment, it is up to me to take advantage of this temporary lull and make it work to my advantage.

It is time to fight off the demons called procrastination and making excuses. It is time to maximize my free time because I have no idea how long I will have it.

I am exactly where I need to be right now. Maybe it is not a place that I would choose to be, but since I have done and am doing everything in my power to make this work ... I must make the most of what I have.

I must trust that there is a purpose to this transitional phase where much of what I want and (think I) need are out of my reach. If I am doing everything in my power to make a good situation better, I must focus my excess time and energy to that-which-remains-to-be-done in my life.

And I will.

Make the most of your day. Turn what you have into what you need. Trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

Happy Monday, World!! It is going to be a banner week. I can feel it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment