Saturday, March 24, 2012

Affirmations for Today and Beyond

I am installing a force field around me today. Only positive forces are allowed to penetrate my armor.

I started the morning by watching an episode of "Mike & Molly". I heard myself laugh out loud and I thought this is how I want to spend my weekend.

I shall find light and easy entertainment. I will pick up the 'Chicken Soup' book that My Friend gave me titled "Find Your Happiness" in the quiet moments.

I will focus on that which stirs the passionate side of me that believes that anything is possible once you make up your mind and take steps towards your goals.

I will write only positive things. I will speak uplifting words. I will think forward and spend my subconscious energy looking for the answers which have been evading me lately. I will tune in and listen to that which lifts me up and restores my belief that 'if you believe it ... anything is possible'.

I shall spend my idle computer time sifting through positive sites such as this one: Life Support System and even if I don't physically change my phone message to the one that the author of this blog cites:  "Thank you for calling. I’ve been making some changes in my life. Please leave a message. If I don’t call you back soon, you’re one of the changes." , I will follow through on the intent.

I shall focus on keeping this force field in place. Something has penetrated my armor lately and I'm not enjoying the result. It is time to batten down the hatches,  hunker down and fight back.
 
"Negativity cannot harm me ... my wings are like a shield of steal!"

No comments:

Post a Comment