Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Dream Garden

I have been 'planting a few seeds' this past little while. Out of the many seeds strewn, one has peeked its head out of the soil. At this point, I have no idea if it will survive or not.

I dare not pin all of my hopes on one seed. I have to give it a little bit of time to grow on its own and gently water as needed. And wait.

I must remember that I have planted many other seeds and one never knows how long one may remain dormant before it springs to life.

I must keep planting. I must look to diversify my garden and try different seeds in different locations. One may take root where I least expect it. I'll never know if I don't try.

But this one seed that has peeked its head above the soil has brought hope. Another seed made me consider possibilities that made me believe that if I follow this path, expand my ideas and shoot for the moon ... it could enable other dreams to come true.

What if ... this seed one small piece of the puzzle? What if ... I keep finding other pieces that fit? What if ... two of my dreams collide and create one big picture? What if ... this is just one small piece of the garden of my dreams?

~ Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment