Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hope

Quote from an episode of 'House' that I saw (napped through) this morning:

Alvie: I didn't know there was a section of the brain just for hope.
House: It's very, very tiny.

I snapped to attention at those words. Why? Because I think the 'hope' section of my brain has swollen out of proportion to what I used to know as my reality.

Lately I keep finding that  hope is overriding worry at every turn. Nothing feels impossible. Circumstances that I felt were obstacles are transforming into situations that are enabling me to be the person that I want to be and do the things that I want to do.

It is nothing short of a miracle.

My life is far from perfect ... but it is the perfect fit for me. I look ahead and I see good things. I walk through my days and I am content. I glance back and it is all so perfectly clear ... I needed to be where I was, to get to where I was meant to be.

Hope. Dreams. Aspirations.

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown


2 comments:

  1. It really depends on the day if I feel like being hopeful or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I love the days where hope supercedes all else and I face the day believing I can overcome life's small stuff and make that day the best it can be.

    Wishing you hope sprinkled among your days ...

    ReplyDelete