Thursday, November 24, 2011

Unfinished Business

I have spent the morning sending off emails that were long overdue. The words that I should have sent off days ago are finally finding their way to their recipients.

Unfinished business. It takes an enormous amount of energy to not do something.

Putting off something for tomorrow, which could have been done today is recently my most annoying habit. This must change!

I have been talking the talk ... but not walking the walk. I have inspirational and motivational articles and books all around me. I have not pushed myself out of my comfort zone to do anything I have not wanted to do for too long.

It is time to make an action plan that I can and will follow through on! It is time to wrap up unfinished business so that I can pursue that which I am passionate about. The stuff that dreams are made of.

"If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up."
~ J.M. Power

No comments:

Post a Comment