Monday, October 17, 2011

New Beginnings

The year 2011 has been The Year of New Beginnings in our family ...

My Nephew started the Tides of Great Change when he overcame all obstacles and was accepted, trained and became a Police Officer this year.

There have been numerous other job transitions going on within our family since then. Did My Nephew start something by having a dream, pursuing it and succeeding at what he set out to do? Did he open the door to the belief that anything is possible if you believe it to be true and act on it?

Sometimes we set our sights on a goal and we find ourselves heading towards a different destination than we originally planned. No matter where things go ... know that if you keep following your heart, your dreams and your passions ... you will end up in a place better than you started (even if you have to take a few detours along the way).

Today marks yet another New Beginning for another extraordinary family member. I just want you to know that I believe in you ... in endless possibilities ... and in success in whatever form it takes.

Each and every day opens the door to another new day. A new beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Extraordinary? No. New beginning? Yes.

    Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. My family and friends have given me nothing but super support since the first day I mentioned my idea of switching careers. Mentioning it was the easy part. It's easy to talk the talk. Let's see if these boots can walk the walk.

    ReplyDelete