Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Am Okay

I have everything I need. I may not have everything I want ... but that is okay.

The earth keeps turning, one day continues to turn into the next. Each day may bring its own set of surprises and challenges. But as long as I keep waking up in the the morning ... that is okay.

I'm on a different path than I expected to be. I am unsure of where I am going. But as long as I keep putting one tentative foot in front of the other ... I will be okay.

I truly want to cocoon myself into a quiet state of solitude until I figure out where I am at, where I am  headed and if that is truly where I want to go. Answers always come to me when my life becomes quiet.

I know that family and friends are within reach. I'm not reaching out ... because I am really okay.

The best things in my life have come to me because life did not go according to plan.

I am not enjoying this metamorphosis phase ... but really I am okay. Because I know without a doubt that I am exactly where I am meant to be.

I will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment