Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Am I Headed in the Right Direction?

"If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking."
~ Buddhist Saying

I am certain that I am headed in the right direction. It just seems to be taking a lot longer to get where I was headed than I thought it would!

But it is the journey ... not the destination that I must focus on.

The journey has brought a profound appreciation for that which I once took for granted. This is a lesson that I needed to learn.

The journey has brought new people, new ideas and a renewed sense of believing in and following my dreams.

This felt easier when I was younger. I'm just grateful that I have the fight and drive to keep persevering. Life has taught me that ''the best is yet to come''. I believe that to be true. With all of my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment