Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just Keep Moving!

I puttered my way through yesterday. It was a great way to spend a Monday.

The day had a flow about it that has been missing for a while. An easy pace ... where I simply kept moving.

I came home from work, made a salad for supper, cooked a decent supper, ironed some clothes, vacuumed a little and simply kept moving from one little job to the next.

Then I danced. A light and easy half hour retreat from my life.

I ran a few errands on my way home. I refilled and reattached the propane tank on the BBQ, ate a late supper and watched Dancing With the Stars.

As per usual, the highlight of my day was when I climbed into my PJ's and I was completely ready for bed. But I stayed awake and enjoyed hovering in the never land between 'putting the day behind me' and 'sleep'.

Last night, I was able to stay awake until 10:00. I kept myself moving throughout the day and I accomplished a few small things along the way.

It was a good way to spend a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment