Monday, August 8, 2011

Wishes DO Make Dreams Come True!!!!

This afternoon, I called and left a message to talk with the person that interviewed me for The Job of My Dreams ... simply to ask for pointers as to what I could do, to work towards becoming a successful candidate for this job in the future.

It took close to two hours for her to return my call. But it was worth the wait. I got the job!!!

I had such a firm conviction and belief that this was going to work. Two weeks ago.

Since that time, I was interviewed and told that it would be close to a two week wait before I heard if I was a successful candidate for the job.

Two weeks for them to talk to people younger, more experienced and more suited for the job. Two weeks to talk myself down. When last week came and went without 'the call', I quietly accepted the fact that my job search was not over. I would have to keep looking for The Right Job.

I will be working for the school board. I have the ability to work at a job that will mirror My Youngest's school hours and holidays. I will continue to be an available parent to him. This is all that I've ever wanted. And I have been blessed. Again.

Step 2 of my 2 (or more) step plan is successful. To say that I am over the moon, is an understatement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment