Friday, August 19, 2011

Absolutely!

Absolutely - With no qualification, restriction, or limitation; totally.

I seem to find this person no matter where my life takes me. That purely energetic, cheerful soul that sprinkles a sense of joy wherever they go.

At my New Place of Employment, there is That Girl. She oozes a sense of happy. She is the one you aspire to 'be'.

When asked a question, her answer is often a resounding, "Absolutely!" There is not a sense of holding back. No feeling that it is a "perhaps" or "I'll see what I can do". It is 100% completely heartfelt "Absolutely!"

I listen to my co-workers and hear a sense of this cheer-leader spirit in all. I hear the word "absolutely" utilized in their vocabulary. Perhaps not with the same gusto as the girl who uses the word with enthusiasm ... but the "absolutely" attitude is instilled in those within our office.

I can look back at every job and find that one person that stands out from the rest. The one with the "absolutely" attitude.

I don't aspire to be a yes-man. I strive to embrace the Absolutely Attitude and move forward through each and every part of my life without qualification, restriction or limitation. Totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment