Saturday, June 4, 2011

Updates

I think I'd better take a step away from this blog before it explodes ... after all of my updates, edits and blog posts today!

I have gone back and added photo/video footage to several past blog posts. Here is a quick guide in case there is something you may want to go back and check:

A look at our stateroom; and parting photos as we sailed out of Vancouver - "A.MAZE.ING"
Elevator photos to go with "The Elevator Dance" (trust me, these are no ordinary elevators)
The scariest bug I saw in Alaska: "I Survived Ketchikan" (plus a link to the killer slugs ... newts, perhaps?)
Video of the first whale I spotted "No Scary Bugs Yet"
"Dancing With the Stripes" and Hubbard Glacier photos: "Grande Finales All Around"

That's not including the six (now seven, with this update) posts from today.

I think I'd better walk away from the computer. But hey ... I still have some photos/videos to organize ... hey wait ... I need to stay here ..... ... arghh....

No comments:

Post a Comment