Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Party

Yet another post coming to you 'live' from My Youngest's 13th Birthday Party hotel sleepover (man!!! I'm loving this Netbook computer and free Internet access).

Have you ever had those occasions where each and every thing flows easily from one thing to the next? That was yesterday.

I had the day mapped out in my mind. I knew what I needed to get done before The Party began. I knew what I hoped to get done. I was fortunate enough to wipe the entire list clean before the 3:30 Party Time.

The entire Party Experience has been easy.

My Youngest was able to invite each and every one of his closest friends. He chose a movie that everyone enjoyed. They swam all night. They ate, they drank, they played ...

Thirteen. It is the cusp of growing up. It was perfection (to me) to celebrate the occasion by simply allowing 'boys to be boys'.

No comments:

Post a Comment