Monday, June 20, 2011

Change is in the Air

It all started with a phone call about a car ...

That started a chain of events within my mind ... correlated the potential for other changes that are transpiring ... and has led me to today.

One person talked to another ... then another ... then another. What seemed to be the answer at the time, turned out to be the catalyst for a better solution.

One decision affected another ... then another ... then another. What originally seemed to be unnecessary and unrelated to anything else, suddenly feels like the solution to a problem that I didn't even know I had.

Opening one door suddenly opened many others.

I feel like I have walked out of one door and I standing in the hallway peeking into the other doors and checking out my options.

Change is frightening. Change is exciting. Change is inevitable.

Who knows where that next door may lead ...

No comments:

Post a Comment