Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Next Holiday Adventure

I haven't even left for my Great Alaskan Adventure ... and I've got my next holiday adventure formulating in my mind.

I am in no hurry for this next holiday. It will happen when it happens. I could go alone. I could go with a friend. I could go with a group.

My Bed & Breakfast dream has been rekindled. Now ... I just have to research my project. And what fun that will be!

The idea of turning one of my grandparent's homes into a B & B is something that I simply can't get out of my mind.

One of those homes is in a small village within my home province. The other is in Prince Edward Island. Both houses are still standing (though chances are, that the house in P.E.I. is a  little more structurally sound). I would like to investigate both options.

Bed & Breakfast hopping in Prince Edward Island sounds like a lot of fun. Experience the culture, talk to people, see the sights and go from place to place to collect bits and pieces of what I like and want to add to my B & B one day.

This holiday could be many things. It could be a flight out and a relatively quick holiday. It could be a drive across the country and a collection of B & B experiences Canada-wide. I could go alone ... or not.

As it was with my Alaskan cruise, I have set my sights on going ... and I will just let the cards fall as they may. The who, when, how and other details will unfold as they may, in their own time.

This time tomorrow night, My Friend and I will be in Vancouver!! We are staying in a most excellent location and we should be able to make the most of the 18 or so free hours we have at our disposal before we set sail.

I can almost taste the sea air!!! It's happening! This is really happening!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment