Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Best Work Out of All

I have exercised at home to DVD's, worked with my Wii Trainer, joined Bellyfit and Zumba classes and I've even headed myself in the direction of becoming a Group Fitness Instructor. 

In all of the years of consciously exercising, walking and keeping active I have built myself up to a place where I normally don't ache after a good work-out. Until yesterday.

Yesterday was a day of lifting, moving and cleaning. Bending, stretching, reaching and lifting worked muscles that haven't been worked in a while.

I think that I should give up the Group Fitness goal and look into a career in the moving and cleaning business.

My body was the best kind of tired last night. This morning, I had no desire to move. But I did.

I feel better than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment