Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gone Studyin'

Oh! How I wish I was 'gone fishin' instead ...

I have two days to absorb as much information as I can, into this distracted mind of mine (thus, this blog post ... I wandered over to the computer desk to find a red pen and here I am).

The words are few ... "multifidus ... transverse adduction ... agonist/antagonist muscles ... dorsiflexion ... ATP-CP verses lactic acid verses aerobic metabolism ...." are a some of the phrases spinning around (and lost) in my head.

This time next week, it is my hope that I have more victories than failures. I have an exam to write, statements and a year end to complete, three full days of work at the shop (shudder) and the onset of my 30 Day Shred challenge.

Next Sunday? It is my hope to be 'gone readin' (or sleepin').

No comments:

Post a Comment