Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Eat, Work, Dance

Yesterday was full to the brim.

I ate, I worked, I danced (ala 'Zumba Dance' style).

I came home from my Monday night Zumba-fest (two hours) and I had a pile of 'life' to tend to before I called it a day. An hour and a half worth of 'life'.

I can usually fit 'life' into the cracks of my days. Not yesterday. Yesterday didn't have any openings.

I used to fit housecleaning into the crevices of day to day living. Not anymore.

What is happening??

Days where there is no room to breathe is not the lifestyle I'm after. I need 'me' time tossed into each day.

I savor the time at the end of each day that is mine, to do with as I please. Time to be nothing, do nothing and not be accountable.

I need to do more than eat, work and dance. I need to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment