Saturday, January 29, 2011

19 Days

I have been running for 19 days straight. I have been out of the house every single day &/or night. I went away one weekend. The second weekend, was consumed with a two-day course. I am officially tired.

I have nothing written on my calendar for today. I feel liberated and free!

It doesn't mean that I have nothing to do. But I don't have to leave the house to do it. Oh ... the joy!!

Balance. It's all about balance. Having too little to do is not a good thing. But booking up every free moment is not a good alternative.

My new goal? To live a moderately busy life style.

It's fun to be busy, involved and around people. But I'm missing my own company. I haven't had the opportunity to simply be quiet with my thoughts and revel in the moment.

Every time I sit still (without eating), I fall asleep. My food intake has been at an all time high. Something is out of whack when I eat this way. Something must change.

Today is a new day. Today I shall strive towards living a balanced day. There is a time for work and a time for play. Today is about mixing it up and doing a little of both. At home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment