Saturday, October 30, 2010

When the Going Gets Tough ...

... the tough go to Zumba!!

I've been a little 'off my groove' this past week. No real reason. Just a bunch of the 'same old, same old' mixed in with a little bit of life.

I was in a bit of a funk (again!!) last night and I decided to check out Facebook. This is what I found:
  
       "Hello Zumba gang, let's Rock the house 6:45pm at World Gym (Nelson Road)
        Let's dance for the ones who can't =)"

I jumped off of my computer chair, put on my Zumba attire (comfy, cool clothes) and was out the door 5 minutes later.

My activity level dropped about a thousand-fold (or so it felt) this past week.

I got pouty when winter arrived and didn't go register for a Wednesday night Belly Fit Class that I had intended on doing. Nor did I attend a Tuesday night Zumba class that I could have went to. Darn snow!!

I am out of sorts because the budget is in seriously in trouble (self induced I'm afraid). I pouted some more.

It was not a good week to be sitting still with my thoughts .

So when Facebook spoke to me last night, I listened. I enjoyed being able to see off my new Zumba friends as they led their last class before their move down South.

I'm so glad that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment