Friday, October 8, 2010

Running

It feels as though I've been training for a marathon the past several weeks. Instead of making me fit and lean ... it seems to have worn me down.

I have been in the dance studio every week day night except for Tuesday the past three weeks. Due to the Thanksgiving weekend, we are taking a break tonight and Monday night. Four consecutive days without dancing. The thought of not having that 9:00 p.m. lesson is rather liberating. But it's sad. What will I do in lieu of dancing? I'll probably sleep.

My Bellyfit class is still a 'go' for this upcoming Saturday. Yay! An excuse to ready myself for the day and be out of the house before noon makes me happy. Maybe while I'm out, I'll finally have the time to make that run to WalMart. Ever since they moved our local neighborhood WalMart halfway to the nearest town, I seem to feel the need to pack a suitcase before I make the trip.

Monday's Zumba class is cancelled in lieu of the holiday ... but I have found another drop in class in my neighborhood on Tuesday. I love, love, love my Zumba classes! I'm determined to find a way to make it to at least one class next week.

The F.I.T. class is a little bit like torture with good musical accompaniment. It's harder to convince myself to go to that class (plus the fact that it is a drop in, pay-as-you-go class and I'm not financially committed). I know it's good for me ... so once this dance lesson marathon is complete, I will try and force myself to do the right thing and go. But that drop in Zumba class is on Tuesdays as well ... maybe one work out is enough?

You'd think that I'd be feeling like a lean, mean dancing machine with all of this dancing and exercise that feels like dancing. One would assume the pounds would be dropping off like crazy (they are not).

My reality?? All of this running has simply made me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment