Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One Month

This past month has not been typical.
  • I have refused to obsess about logging enough (work) hours to pay the bills.
  • I haven't worried about the budget.
  • I have followed my whims (and put my responsibilities on a back burner).
  • I had a 'make over' day with my sisters.
  • I went on an adventure with friends.
  • I have danced among the stars and brushed shoulders with 'celebrity'
  • I've followed where my Zumba-lust has taken me.
  • I continue to dare to dream (even though fear of the unknown threatens to overwhelms me)
  • I have been touched by the lives of others ...
The bills will be paid one way or another. It may not be an idyllic month monetarily but in the whole scheme of things, it really doesn't matter.

This month has been a gift in every way. It has been a gift because I have become actively involved in living my life. Drawing new experiences into it, walking through new doors with old friends, inviting others into this bubble of contentment.

October has been quite an adventure! And it's not over yet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment