Friday, October 22, 2010

Daring to Go Where I Have Never Gone Before

Lately, it seems that doors are opening up for me in so many ways. Maybe it's always been like this. The difference? I'm choosing to walk where I've only 'peeked' before.

I love the fact that my decisions are often a resounding "Yes!!", without feeling the need to weigh the guilt, money, time and ability factors.

I feel so much more adventurous than I ever have before. I want to try new things. I don't care if I go with or without another person. When I step into new surroundings by myself, I reach out and I gain so much more.

The insecurities that used to paralyze me? They still rear their ugly head at times, but not for long. Every time I have pushed myself beyond my comfort zone, I have been pleasantly surprised.

I have taken the initiative to make a friend. I talk to someone who is standing alone in a crowded room. I am take classes that interest and inspire me. I welcome people and experiences into my life and it has made my world a better place.

I am walking through new doors and the exciting part is, that each door opens a whole new realm of possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment