Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pushing Limits

I work best under pressure. Give me too much time ... and I fizzle out like a balloon set free. Fill up that time ... and I can accomplish a lot.

I have made myself get busy once again. I have found myself with one bonus commitment. I have made time for family and friends. And I must work to fulfill my monthly quota of work hours.

As I listed off my new after-supper-weekly-schedule to My Youngest, his immediate question was "How are you going to get all your work done?" My answer - "I'll just do it."

What has to be done gets done. It's much more fun and challenging to squeeze work into a life full of activity, than it is to know that you have the entirety of a day/week/or month to get something done. I drag things out when I have time to do so.

And now I'm so busy, that I don't have time to be lazy!

The happy endorphins are coursing through my brain again. Idle time is not my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment