Saturday, September 4, 2010

October 9th

I was cleaning off a 'note to myself' on the whiteboard - a place where I write things that I need to remember. And I found the words "October 9" scrawled to the side of another note.

October 9th.

Hmmm. Not related to the message that I wrote to myself about calling someone Thursday morning.

I do remember saying the words "My calendar is empty" ... so I flipped the calendar page to see if I happened to write any further details on the calendar page for the 9th of October. Nothing.

Who did I talk to that morning? Later that day? Why does it ring a faint, faint bell?

My mind is scattered. I keep telling My Son that I can't remember things because my brain is too full. Then I try to think of what is filling it up and I am unsure about what is filling up all the vacant space.

If anyone knows what I am supposed to do or know about October 9th, please contact me. Preferably by email so that I have a written reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment