Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm Not Keeping Score ... But I'm Not Going to Lose Either!

I Believe...
That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
~Excerpt from "
I Believe"

I believe this quote with all of my heart ... but money is a necessary evil.

To have enough money to pay the bills, live a comfortable life and not be overruled by debt is my wish for all.

Today, I am talking with a friend/accountant who I hope will have some tips and tricks for my Second Son and I. My son is embarking on his business venture (he is into his fifth month) and I am trying to find a viable way to become self employed with my bookkeeping 'career'.

I don't know that there are any easy answers. But there is an opportunity to learn if you ask the questions.

I've never met a financial challenge that I couldn't overcome. I believe this will remain to be true.

I'm not keeping score, but I will not be beat by this latest economic down turn in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment