Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sometimes I Write a Little ... Sometimes I Write a Lot

This morning, I'm short on words.

It is a cool, dreary and rainy day outside. I'm can't find my 'inner sunshine' this morning.

I wish that I was preparing for something exciting. I love having something to anticipate.

Instead, I woke up thinking of my itinerary at school. I'm finishing up another course and the next few school days will be spent preparing for the exam. Yay.

I miss the days of anticipating The Great Dance Adventure of 2010. I've drifted off of my cloud and I'm walking here on earth again. It's okay ... but I miss the view from my cloud.

As I struggle to find words this morning, I dug out the quotes that I thought that I'd write about one day. The one that is speaking to me this morning is:

"Choose your love and love your choice"

I'm not basking in sunshine today, I am content. It's a day to revel in the life that I'm living. I know that I've chose this 'life' ... and I love my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment