Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Making Room

I just deleted 468 (sent and received) emails and 4 miscellaneous email file folders full of varied information and messages.

Usually, I go through and save the most recent emails. Not this time. I deleted all of them. I have no written record of what has been going in and out of my inbox. All that's left is the memories.

It feels like all of the nooks and crannies of my life are full right now. It's time to clean house. Literally and figuratively.

I don't know where to begin ... because I'm not so sure what I'm willing to give up.

But something tells me that I should treat the clutter of my house, yard and mind like my email folders. Empty the files, keep a bare minimum and start fresh.

If I want to add 'more' to my life ... I have to make room.

No comments:

Post a Comment