Sunday, February 14, 2010

Time to Absorb and Learn ...

This morning's agenda consists of attending lectures by World "Top Coaches". Three hours of information from the pros (and lunch too!).

After our whirlwind dance showcases back at home, I have found myself ill prepared to absorb anything 'the day after' the big event. I am quite eager to attend these lectures though ... because I have had three complete days (the third day - just to relax and watch everyone else dance) to sit back and take in all there is to absorb while I'm here.

I should be able to take in some new information ... and I love the opportunity to prolong this entire dance experience.

Then, we will have the entire afternoon and evening to explore what Montreal has to offer. I don't know what is on the agenda. I just know that I'm taking in every moment. These memories are coming home with me and are going to last a lifetime.

I'm absorbing it all and will write all about it when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment