Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Mild Case of the Don't-Want-To-Do-Anything-Blues

I'm having a hard time getting out of bed in the mornings. I could just lay there with the covers brought up to my nose (to keep it warm) forever.

I know that I should be getting up to do some stretching exercises. And now that I'm flexible again ... I should get back on the exercise bandwagon. But ... I'd rather sleep.

I shower at night, so that I don't have to waste that time in the morning. It seems that I move as slow as molasses in the morning (and you should see the molasses in my house ... it doesn't even budge! ... kind of like me) and I hate to add any time consuming tasks to my early morning routine.

I am bogged down by too many things - unfinished Christmas cards; unfinished Christmas shopping; book keeping to be done; baking that I could do; a house to declutter; my bedroom is chaotic with 'Christmas' strewn everywhere.

Everywhere I look, I see something that I should be doing.

So ... I sleep. Wake me up when Christmas is over, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment