Thursday, December 17, 2009

Let the Fun Begin!

Okay ... my Christmas cards are all signed, sealed, mailed and (almost) all delivered. My Christmas shopping is supposedly done and (almost) all wrapped. The bake sales and pot lucks are (almost) all over with. Maybe now I can start feeling merry and bright ...

I am so looking forward to dancing tonight. Not only do I have a one hour lesson, but there is a dance after that. After last week's serious half-hour dance lesson without music, I'm ready to fill my 'fun' quota.

I seem to be taking life far too seriously lately and it's wearing thin. I'm ready to kick back and have some fun.

If ever there was an equation for a light hearted and fun evening ... tonight's agenda is it! Oh, to turn on the music (please?) ... and dance the night away.

No comments:

Post a Comment