Friday, November 13, 2009

Still Dancing

Yes, it was back to my regularly scheduled dance lesson at its regularly scheduled time last night. For the first time in months, we just played around. We worked on a few completely different dances ... danced a few new patterns ... and laughed.

I think my biggest fear upon my return to earth is that the laughter may disappear. We have been concentrating so much on our routines that I thought this may be the basis for the laughter. Thankfully, I was wrong.

As I toss the idea of trying to attend a dance competition 3 months, I really have to wonder ... do I need the extra pressure? Or is it time to just relax and have some fun again? The thing is ... I have fun under pressure when it comes to dancing. I think that is what has got me hooked.

Fun under pressure ... what an incredible concept.

I believe that writing is another area that I have that same kind (but different) of fun. I love it, I breathe it, I need it.

It's funny how one can be short of time and money ... yet, when it comes to that which is important ... the time and money can be found.

The high cost of dancing is worth every penny to me. The low cost of writing is just as priceless.

Where would I be without these two passions? I wouldn't be laughing as much ... this much I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment