Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Horoscope That I Deserve

My horoscope for the week ahead:

"Those who usually praise you might be less attentive than usual. It's an opportunity to look within. Could this be the result of some strange opinion you've formed about yourself? A change in the way you see yourself results in a change in the way others see you. Personal triumphs precede public victories."

After Friday's blog where I 'tooted my own horn', by including some of the comments that I had received throughout the day ... I just laughed when I read that horoscope.

After I wrote that blog, I went back to it and was going to delete the quotes I included. I didn't have the energy to reword it and I thought that it sort of 'fit' with the back story. So I left it as it was.

So I am grateful that those who usually praise me will not be so attentive this week. Yes ... I need to look within and not feel so needy.

The strange opinion I've formed about myself? For the most part, I think 'I'm okay' ... that is rather strange, isn't it?

Personal triumphs over public victories? I'll take that any day.

And so the next week of my life begins ... what would I do without that weekly horoscope to guide my way?

No comments:

Post a Comment