Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Snap Out of It!

I can't get myself moving in high speed and it is so frustrating! Words are stuck this morning and I just can't seem to motivate myself.

I could blame the transition from holiday to work. I could blame my new glasses (I've been wearing my glasses instead of my contact lenses) - I associate wearing glasses with relaxing. I could blame 'too much work'. I could blame it on the timing of the arrival of my work last night.

But the reality is ... that I'm not forcing myself to get moving. I feel better when I'm productive. There is a great deal of satisfaction in getting tasks completed and knocking things off of that never ending to-do-list.

It's time to snap out of it and get cracking. I've got a lot of work to do before school starts on September 1st. It is time to create a momentum which will carry me through the days/weeks/months ahead.

There is no time like the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment