Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Placed My 'Order' ... and It Was Filled!

The 'Secret' says to say, visualize and believe what you want in your life.

I said the dollar amount that I hoped to be granted by Canada Student Loans; I budgeted that amount in and saw it in my upcoming student budget; I read and reread the documentation that I had and from what I understood, I fully believed that my wish would be granted.

And it was.

I am putting myself through school. No assistance (other than a relatively small student loan) required. It was as though all I had to do was 'place the order' ...

In this transition into the world of furthering my education, I placed a few more orders. Just two. Nothing greedy or over the top. I truly believe that it is not inconceivable to receive what I can envision. If believing can make wishes come true, I am in for a banner year!

No comments:

Post a Comment