Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time Debt Load

I can't get caught up! I'm a two-steps-ahead-kind-of-girl ... and if I'm not 2 steps ahead, it feels like I'm running behind.

If I could turn off the world for 24 hours and not add distraction, new ideas and more work to what I already have ... I believe that I could catch up with what I have at hand.

The problem is, that even if I did shut the blinds, turn off the phone, lock the door and shut down my Internet connection ... I would probably come up with new and improved things-to-do.

It seems that every time that I idle, I come up with more new ways of keeping busy. The biggest reason that I can't catch up is because I keep adding to my to-do-list.

I hope today is the kind of day where I can chip away at the pile (that is growing instead of shrinking) of things that I need to be doing. There seems to be interest accumulating on this debt load of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment