Saturday, June 20, 2009

In the Light of Day

As I slowly awoke this morning, to a day without an agenda ... all of my worries and deep thoughts drifted off and they feel far away.

Oh! To wake up and know that I don't have to make every minute count. I have things that I'd like to do, but nothing that has to be done. It feels so liberating to simply let the day unfold.

I couldn't help but think of the lofty ideas that I've been tossing around in my head the past few days. To add the stresses of homework and studying into my life? Am I insane?

Nothing worth having comes easily. So I won't dismiss the idea of pursuing my goals and doing what it takes to attain them.

But this weekend ... I shall relax! That is the one thing on my to-do-list.

The thoughts that surface after a weekend of rest and relaxation are what I will heed. The 'right answers' always seem to come, in the light of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment