Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2 Hours Into the Day ...

My house is full today. The kids are back. All of them.

About a half hour ago, I started making calls. I want to take a book keeping course. I want to wean myself out of the daycare world. I need to.

I have 4 months left on my year leave of absence from my 21+ year 'career' at the credit union. I really don't want to leave the world of self employment. I love the benefits of working for myself - there seems to be a direct correlation between the amount I'm willing to give of myself, to the amount that I earn.

Maybe I've just been lucky, but I firmly believe that if you put your heart and soul into something it comes back to you.

So I shall take the tentative steps of checking out a new specialty. 'Numbers' and me go a long way back. Whether I make those numbers work for me in the security of being employed for someone else or if I try to make it on my own, I think that is the path I want to follow.

Book keeping and self employment are part of my long term plan. I truly want to find a way to make this work.

If I believe ... I can make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment