Saturday, May 30, 2009

Readin' Ritin' 'n Rithmetic (and more)

That about sums up what is on my agenda this weekend.

Reading? Last night, when I realized the obligations that were piling up on me with only 48 hours to fulfill them ... I decided to take a night off to read. It was fantastic (what was not so great was the hand-to-mouth-disease that accompanied it ... I ate nonstop for almost 3 hours). So much to eat ... too much time.

Ritin'? I must grab my little recorder and transcribe those taped conversations at every free moment. I want to update my blogs. I have emails to send. So much to write ... so little time.

Ritmetic? I have book keeping work coming out my ears. She dropped it off, telling me to work at my own pace. But when I see such a pile of work, I first ... panic. Overwhelmed and overloaded. Then ... I work. I must get a momentum going that reduces that pile this weekend. So much work ... where will I find time?

And more? I have a lawn to mow, a 'date' with Dale, a birthday party to attend and exercise is a priority this weekend (I had a very, very, very bad food consumption week). There is not enough time!

I have a few spare moments before Dale is due to arrive ... I wonder if I have time to update another blog. "I've still got time" (My all time favorite Disney quote from 'The Incredibles')

Gotta run before I'm out of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment