Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Did It!

I went to a dance at the dance studio tonight and had the best time!

It was fantastic in every way! They have been gradually adding decorations for the 'Tropical' theme for several weeks now. By tonight, it was like walking into a holiday paradise. It's the closest that I'll be getting to a tropics for a while, so I enjoyed the retreat.

The atmosphere within the studio was upbeat, the mood was contagious and where ever you looked, you saw smiling happy faces. And lots of dancing to boot.

When I went to the Christmas dance a few months ago, it was to prove to myself that I could do it. Having already succeeded at that, tonight was easy. Tonight's goal was to have fun. And I succeeded at that goal as well.

I can wrap up the evening's event in a word: Fun! Something that I think my life could use a good dose of.

I went ... and I'm so glad that I 'just did it'!

No comments:

Post a Comment